SPS Immigration PLLC (www.spsimmigration.com) is seeking a full-time Immigration Attorney to immediately join our professional and collegial law office located in Uptown, Minnesota. Candidate must be a responsible, hardworking individual who is passionate about immigration and dedicated to the international clients we serve.
- Must have a J.D. and bar admission.
- Must have at least 2 years of business immigration law experience assisting attorneys with various non-immigrant and immigrant categories (such as H-1B, TN, L-1, E-2, PERM).
- Must be detail-oriented, with superior analytical, writing, research, and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with competing demands.
- Must have a proactive, solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Must demonstrate eagerness, curiosity and an engaged approach to work.
The Immigration Attorney will provide support to the firm’s Principal Attorney with immigration law cases including:
- Represent clients before relevant government agencies.
- Conduct legal research, prepare legal memoranda, liaise with clients and government agencies, draft correspondence, immigration forms, and other legal documents.
- Maintain client files, utilize computerized case management system for each assigned client, and provide other case management, as needed.
- Keep abreast of current developments in immigration law, and practice law in full compliance with the rules of professional responsibility and ethics.
SPS Immigration PLLC is headed by a recognized immigration law expert representing healthcare professionals, scientists, researchers, international managers, investors, artists/entertainers and other professionals. We also represent individuals in family-based immigration matters and United States citizenship.
To apply for this position, email a resume, writing sample, and cover letter to email@example.com. Please no calls or walk-ins.
Job Type: Full-time