SPS Immigration understands that clients immigration deadlines do not disappear even with current COVID-19 public health concerns. SPS Immigrations Preparedness Plan ensures that clients can continue to rely on SPS Immigration for the best legal services, without interruption.
Parts of our Preparedness Plan include:
- Monitoring of CDC announcements regarding best practices.
- Using Clorox wipes to ensure workstations and public areas are sanitized.
- Team members are required to wash their hands using CDC-recommended protocols.
- CDC-compliant hand sanitizers at all workstations and public areas.
- We are asking all clients to mail or courier documents to our office.
- We are conducting all client consultations via Microsoft Teams, to provide seamless, face-to-face consultations.
- Team members who are sick will not come into the office.
SPS Immigration invests in technology that permits us to work remotely, if necessary.
If you have questions about our Preparedness Plan or how the current COVID-19 developments impact your immigration case, please let us know. Stay healthy, and wash your hands!